Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Bad Day..A Book..& A Movie.

Kalpataru is just 3 days ahead & the campus is warming up. Also thanks to cool 'n' warm sunny days the climate is too good for sports.

But I m Feeling so bad! Today was really not my day.First, in early morning hours (around 2 A.M.) I lost my carom doubles match (against Virendra & Lokesh), played very bad & missed even simple chances.Then slept at arnd 3 and slept like anything. Missed first three lectures!!!. Though second one was free
.
Then in the evening, had Volleyball Matches. We managed to win the first game of three sets by 2-0(against faculty) but then the next match was with seniors & we lost it by 2-1. Performance was not too bad but I think there is some jinx working when we play against seniors. In the whole year we have lost three times(100%) in volleyball against seniors. Though they say that they also never managed to win against their seniors & that means that there IS some jinx.

Cultural Prelims will start from tomorrow & I m participating in every event except Dance & Singing(hope i can do some better there ).

I have started reading “Da Vinci Code”…& the thrill is really gripping from the first page. Have reached till 100th page now & cudos to Dan Brown , he has really done a lot of homework on novel. All those puzzles, anagrams & theories seems so realistic (on first page he claims that all this is true, should I believe him?) I will also try to get hold on his earlier works.

Also Watched Movie “Page-3” yesterday. Once again a good piece of work by Director Madhur Bhandarkar & and a true portrait of so called High Society. If this is what they call “Mumbai Life” or “Fast Life” is, then I m really sorry for those people.Konkana Sen Sharma is marvellous in her charm,eyes,looks, acting everything.(once again a "Sanwali Bangali Bala", after Rani Mukharjee, Bipasha Basu...). These Bengali girls r really good!!!.

2 comments:

bingo and betty said...

I like your blog. Excellent.

Pranav said...

Hey Nitin...great blog...
abt how I got those thoughts...we were lucky enough to bunk and spend the time in our hostel rooms in whats now the girls hostel...large spaces I think leave a lot of room for creative thoughts....:D