Thursday, May 12, 2005

Back to Bhuwaneshwar

I was in field for last 12-15 days....have travelled across five districts of Orrisa (Devgarh, Sambalpur,Koraput,Malkangiri and Ganjam)..had got a lot of expeinces..met with many people...NGOs, cooperatives, SHGs, people in villages.....have so many things to write..but it willl take some time to sort everything out....will write later...

Here Bhuwaneshwar is HOT like anything...though Kotaput was veru cool and I enjoyed 7 days there...m planning to visit Puri this weekend...

for now...thanx to people of Orrisa who made my visit to filed a very memorable experience...(will wrie names some time later).

2 comments:

Hemu said...

well nithin great going yaaar, nice to here from u that u have met XISS RD alumni, convey my regards to them, and here in shajapur my self doing fine with temp soaring up to 45 degrees well when u come to bhopal please inform me over mail, i shall look forward to meting u there, well till then bye.,,,,,,

Hemu said...

yaar good to here from u , well enjoy u'r stay + learn at the same time as much as possible in OTS it would really hep u, with best wishes
hemu