Friday, January 28, 2005

Not Much Intresting

I have not written anything here since 2-3 days.Cudn't find anything intresting to write.Republic day went on as usual. Flag Hoisting, Director's Message(4-P Theory), some songs etc.....These holidays spoil whole schedule of life. Since last 10 days some day i wake up at 10 in morning,then on another , when class is there, i have to some how get up at 8-8:15. Even missed 2 classes on Monday.I really cant controll my sleep.Work load was not much this week...neither much assignments, but it will not be the same next week. & KALPTARU is also coming (just one week in between).
I m not getting any good book to read.Planning to read Da'Vinci Code.Let us see what constructive i can do in this weekend.(i m not very hopeful).

P.S. - Today there was a Case Discussion in Marketing Class on the growth of Motorcycle Market in last decade in India & how it cannablized the Scooter market share.My point was (i did not mentioned it to Prof. but to friends at Backbeches), Imagine "Dhoom" replacing Bikes by Scooters in it.(I believe John Abraham will be replaced by Farooq Shekh & Isha Deol by Deepti Naval).