Sunday, January 23, 2005

Wasted!!!!

It is holiday since Friday.Friday was for Id & Sat & Sun as usual weekend.In weekdays , i always dream of weekend, & this one brought one additional holiday but now i m bored.I m bored because i m not doing anything. it is not that i had nothing to do.I Could have done a lot of thing in last 48 hours, i could have started some of assignments, could have gone thru last week's classes, other then studies.., could have finished a book or two, could have washed my cloths & arranged my table, could have gone to meet Om Bhaiya n Bhabhi....& the list goes on.I can count many more things but that will not help.What i did all was, watched around 4-5 movies & read arnd 45 pages of "Life Of Pi".So Sad.
Why does it always happens that my all assignments r finished just minutes before deadlines ?(Japanese call it Just In Time Approach,& so I, Very proudly).Why i m so careless abt all these things?
This is not the first time i m thinking over this issue but i think if i m like this, i will be like this only. OR can i change? If i look over last 5-6 years i have changed a lot of my habits but those were minor issues.This one needs a complete change in presonality.

If anyone can suggest me something....u r welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »